These general 'terms & conditions' for IPay remit govern the relationship between you (here as Customer) and I Pay Remit Pvt Ltd, Kathmandu, Nepal Operating Business as Cross-border Payment with respect to use of this remittance website (WWW.IPAYREMITTAL.COM) and services associated with it. The legal relationship between I Pay remit and customers is a valid contract and it’s Will is expressed solely, exclusively and completely by this agreement. In case, if there is any contradiction between these Terms & Condition of a specific service, the terms & Condition of a specific service shall be always prevail. Following are the scope of application of this Agreement:
- Money Transfer services for Domestic & International segmnets.
- Issuance & receipt of individual and bulk transfers, sporadic or permanent, national or international, between users of payment services located overseas (OFAC Permitted Jurisdiction only)
- Transaction in which the consent of the payer is transmitted by means of Digital or computer devices, and payment is made through the operator of the network or computer system, acting only as an intermediary.
- You may only use I Pay to send money transfer to family and friends, Using for Commercial purpose is prohibited.
- You may not send or receive money on behalf of other Persons or entity.
- Furthermore, do not attempt use the service to send money to anyone that you don’t know them personally. Fraudulent beneficiaries do exist.
- You send money only for legal purposes, to ensure we use AML-CFT Policy.
- The speed of money transfer service is subject to several factors including but not limited to the following;
- - Approval by the anti-fraud verification system.
- - Recipient Country banking hours and banking system availability.
- - Receiving agents’ hour of operation.
- In Consideration for the use of services, you agree to pay ‘I Pay Remit’ fee for each Money transfer.
- I Pay remit isn’t responsible for technical malfunctions that occur out of its proprietary system.
- You agree not to display, use, and copy or modify the intellectual property in any manner.
- Your personal information is processed under applicable law and controlled by I Pay remit under Data Protection of Privacy act 2021 of Nepal.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- - Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
- - Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- - Limit or exclude our or your liability in any way that is not permitted under applicable law